Question
Posted by: sassy | 2010/04/06

will i have a normal pregnaancy?

hi. i am 21 and had an abortion 3years ago. i am on the 2 months injection now, and it really works for me. i would like to know, will i stil be able to have normal healthy child? my fiance and i are planing to have a baby, is my body ready to be preg again? any advice on conceiving or what messures i must take to have a healthy baby?

No-one can know whether a pregnancy will be haelthy or not beforehand but many women have one miscarriage and carry on to have healthy pregnancies. Remember to take folate when you start planning to conceive.

2

Posted by: T | 2010/04/08

Hi there. I had an abortion about 4 years ago and i am now 5 months pregnant. As long as it was done by a doctor, and not a backyard job, you should be fine!

The only tip i have is to start taking folic acid now already - 1 a day! It aids in the DNA build up of the baby. You obviously will have to stop the injection and once you have fallen pregnant, your doctor will put you on vitamins. Although, if you lead a healthy life style and eat healthy, you wont need the pre-natal vitimans.

Good luck!

Reply to T