will i get pregnat again

i had an arbortion when i was 18 now am 27 and i need i baby will i fall pregnant gain. i went doctor who told me that every thing look normal i mean womb and overies. i also have this white thick discharge that does not go away even i treat it. please help

Dear Anonymous

If you had an abortion at the age of 18 and there was no complications associated with it then the chances of you being able to fall pregnant should still be good. In addition if your doctor has assessed you well and has found no abnormalities then this will in addition be a factor that the chances of you falling pregnant would still be good. I suggest you try falling pregnant and only worry if after a year you still haven’t conceived.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN | 2009-06-17

Hi, i had sterilization 2 years ago. met someone very special and would love to have another child. any possibilities of getting this reversed and getting pregnant again? is there different procedures of sterilization? Is the tubes just tight up or cut off? how will i find out, should i call my gynae?