Question
Posted by: SARAH MAKANETE | 2009/12/17

Will I get pregnant by having sex 3 days after my first nuristerate injection

I stopped pills on Monday and had nuristerate injection. My man wanted sex two days after being injected then I took pill on top of the injection. Will I be pregnant for engaging to sex before the injection dissolves?

Dear Sarah,

It is extremely unlikely that you could fall pregnant as you had not had a break from the pill and even if you stopped the pill for the usual 7 days break and had intercourse during that time you would not be likely to fall pregnant. And as you went straight onto the injection you should be fine.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/17

Dear Sarah,

Reply to Sexologist