Question
Posted by: ANGEL | 2010/09/20

will i ever have A BABY?

when i was fifteen i had an abortion at three mnths due to rape,im now 24last year iwas five months preg when i miscarid in december,the scan result were:his legs appeard small and there was sumthing that grew in his neck,so there was no way for him to make it. i took a a monthly neddle pregnancy prev frm dec to march,on april dis year we sterted agin and its sept nw no luck.can these two hav an impact on my future baby? pliz assist inid to nw what to do next,i went for a pap smear last wik,they said i nid to do it when im thirty years,is there anything i can do

It is only 6 months since you started trying and it can take up to a year for a healthy couple to fall pregnant, longer if you have been on the injection. The problem with your baby sounds like a one off thing. I would suggest that you carry on trying. It just takes time.

3

Posted by: PUrple | 2010/09/20

You should have a pap smear every year from the time you become sexually active, as the sperm is what carries the risk of giving you cervical cancer.
So, if you were raped at 15, you should have been having pap smears since then.

Were they able to tell you what exactly the problem was with regard to why your baby had these problems and therefore died? was it a growth abnormality, was it something with a genetic cause?

You clearly can fall pregnant. You just need to keep on trying. Ensure you are having sex at around the time you ovulate each month (keep track of your periods, you ovulate about 14 days before you have a period). It takes about a year of trying for a healthy couple to fall pregnant. If you haven''t fallen pregnant by next year February or so, then go and see your gynae about it.

Reply to PUrple

as far as I know, you can do a pap smear, from when ur sexualy active.
It is still possible my dear, just remember that with God nothing is impossible. Just pray and believe.