Question
Posted by: thhando | 2008/06/07

will i conceive

HI Dr
I am 31yrs old and i dont have a baby. I had two miscarriages in 2001 and 2005. Prior to concieving i had irregular periods. I went to see a gynaecologist who advised me to take tryphasils for three to four months so that my circle can be normal. I did take those pills but my circle will be normal for 2-3 months thereafter it will not come until i take triphasils again.My problem is that i am desperately in need of my own babe i am not ready to adopt.Will i concieve if i am having iiregular periods i have since seen my periods three months ago and i am not pregnant and before i saw my periods 3 months ago it took me 6 months before i can menstruate. Please doctor help me i think the biological clock is running out of me

I would suggest that you consult a gynaecologist as it seems that you are not ovulating. There are treatments for this, but an exact diagnosis must first be made.