Question
Posted by: maite | 2010/05/10

will i be pregnant

i was involved in unprocted sex,n my boyfirend assured me that i wont get pregnant because i was having 3 days after my period,will i be pregnant

If your menstruation cycle is 28 days, you usually ovulate around day 14. You are fertile 4-5 days before ovulation and 24/48 hours after it. The sperm can live up to 5 days in your body. It will perhaps be good if you consider using a regular form of contraception if you are sexually active and you do not wish to be pregnant.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/10

Gogo You should respect people becouse what you sais is not a less foolish post.Dear Maite it is possible.

Reply to simone
Posted by: Gogo | 2010/05/10

U are a fool i wonder how old are u

Reply to Gogo