Question
Posted by: zandi | 2009/11/18

will he ever stop

Hallo to all. i once sent this, but i resend it because it doesn' t stop.

This guy i was supposed to have married until we broke up, because he did not show any seriousness in our relationship then i married another guy, and he got married too, but he says if i have not married this guy we should have been together by now.

So what surprises me is that he usually calls my two younger brothers to his place where he stays, they do have lunch there on sundays that is prepared by his wife, he gives them his two cars to drive and usually picks them at their destinations, when i ask my younger brothers about this they say they enjoy it he'  s good company to them, they say they usually share jokes, play foot ball and to other things.

What i want to know is that why he do these things with them while he has a wife whom i hope has brothers too, please help. and he usually makes passes where i wait for my transport i can see him looking at the site where i wait with my friends but just ignore him like i' ve never seen him

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. WHY IS HE DOING ALL THESE ESPECIALLY FOR MY BROTHERS

Now that you['re married, he can say anything he likes about what MIGHT have happened, and doesn't need to mean it.
There's no particular reason why he shouldn't remain friends with your brothers, if he and they wish it, is there ?
Forget him and move on

4
Posted by: Haily | 2009/11/19

You are holding on to him. Let it go. At the moment he is enjoying this cause he can see and sense that it is bothering you. Maybe your brothers are telling him that you are asking all the questions and that is why he is doing this. Focus on your life. Good luck!

Reply to Haily
Posted by: girlie | 2009/11/18

Why do you care?????????????????????? it seems as if you still want the guy because you wouldnt give a damn of what he does. he is doing what he is doing because he can see that it bothers you. focus on your life..........

Reply to girlie
Posted by: I believe | 2009/11/18

Why dont u ask him, i bet he has all the answers...Oh by the way was he close with ur brothers when u guys were together, if so then i dont think the fact that u nolonger together should mean the end of their friendship..

Reply to I believe

Forget him and move on