Posted by: doris | 2009-01-12

will he do it ?

Hubby just left and say he is visisting his parents for today he will be back tomorrow, i' m just worried that the road he is using is full of prostitute and girls waiting to have sex with men and give them money, i' m just afraid he will get tempted with these girls coz they look sexy, although i do have sex with him sometimes i do initiate sex between us, i just have a feeling he will take one of them to the lodge, please help what is this feeling can he really do it or it' s just my insecurity. i know that men do not get enough with sex but will he do it or it' s just my imagination.

Temptation will definitely pass everyone’s door and at times really come close to opening the door, but if what he shares with you is valued by him he would not want to sabotage it. One does not have control over the other’s actions, but only about what we bring into the relationship and offer the other in there. Your imagination and insecurity is a red flag and should not just be ignored – whether it is based on a history where he has not respected or valued you or your relationship or whether it is all based inside yourself, it should be addressed because it is causing you distress and distrust. I will suggest that you seek professional assistance from a psychologist or counselor. Trust seems to be a bit shaky in your relationship and my question would be: WHY? – what lead to this point?

Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-14

I agree with Nunu,

How could we possibly know? Maybe 30% of married men would stop there.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Bozo | 2009-01-13

Uhm please give us the adres , I would like to go window shopping there.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Nunu | 2009-01-12

Doris, i cannot believe you' re actually asking this question! I don' t think any of us can answer this question, we' re not the ones married to him, you are, hence YOU know him best. You sound extremely insecure and needy, what' s that about??

Reply to Nunu
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-12

If your husband cannot be trusted not to use prostitutes then you might as well dump him as he will only pass on a disease to you.However,it is unlikely this will happen ie pick up a prostitute.Simply check with his parents what time he arrives there and his movements.

Reply to Sg