Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012-01-13

Will Circumcission help

My foreskin had painfull cuts after i had sex, I am considering circumcission but my worry is my age. I am 41 years old and highly sexual active, my worry is will i cope with the pain when ever my member becomes erect during the healing period. When is the right time to do it, winter or summer. How long does it take to heal.

Dear Motlalentwa,

This question is more suitable to a urologist. A urologist has the expertise to answer all your questions and address your concerns.

Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012-01-13

Thanks Black like me, though I am afraid you just motivated me.

Reply to Motlalentwa
Posted by: black like me | 2012-01-13

hi Motlalentwa, stop playing sipho. i would say go for it my man winter or summer is the same i did mines in summer coz it hot and sometimes uneasy to have sex all the time. So in winter you will enjoy sex since it cold most the time. Erection during healing yes but after 1 week you will be fine and try not to think about sex all mthe time or touch your partner. take painkillers if it unbearable.

Reply to black like me
Posted by: sipho | 2012-01-13

check the person u having intercourse with she could be overweight

Reply to sipho