Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012/01/11

Will circumcission Help

My foreskin had painfull cuts after i had sex, I am considering circumcission but my worry is my age. I am 41 years old and highly sexual active, my worry is will i cope with the pain when ever my member becomes erect during the healing period. When is the right time to do it, winter or summer. How long does it take to heal.

Motlalentwa

A circumcission can definately help with your symptoms. Pain medication will be given and it will take at least two weeks to heal completely. Cooler weather can be more comfortable.