Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011-12-22

Will Circumcission Assist

My foreskin had painfull cuts after i had sex, I am considering circumcission but my worry is my age. I am 41 years old and highly sexual active, my worry is will i cope with the pain when ever my member becomes erect during the healing period. When is the right time to do it, winter or summer. How long does it take to heal.

This is a significant question, but not one for a psychiatrist or a sexologist. A urologist would be best, and cyberdoc our GP would be able to help

4
Posted by: Romany | 2011-12-22

This is not a question forthe Sexologist either as he/she is not a medical Dr. Ask the Cyber Doc.
Unless you are actually traumatised and need a psyciatrist because the sexologist is not avaialble to answer your question?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011-12-22

Romany ask the sexologist to open for questions

Reply to Motlalentwa
Posted by: Romany | 2011-12-22

You are on the wrong forum.

Reply to Romany