Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/08/14

Will chillie food affect my baby

I' m 24 weeks pregnant and have stopped eating chillie food ever since i found out that i' m preg but sometimes i do crave them e.g. achaar. If i eat them will they affect my baby cause some people say i must not eat them

It will not affect your baby, though you may have heartburn.

2
Posted by: nobs | 2008/08/15

i' ve heard the same thing but i dont think so, however too much of everything can be dangerous in one way or the other! good luck!

Reply to nobs
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/14

my gynae said that you will hear all sorts of funny advise. Pregnancy is a internation affair. so i ask you. what do the people in India do when they fall pregnant??? Stop eating???

Reply to Nix