Question
Posted by: Gloria | 2011/03/05

Will bf''s piercings hurt me?

Hi there, bf + I both in our 30''s but have not yet had sex. We intend to do the deed when we go away next weekend. I''m concerned about his penis piercings though. He has a ring in the head + a stud in the shaft. Although I''m not a virgin I hav''nt had sex for a long time + want our weekend 2b special but am concerned that his " jewellry"  might hurt me. I''ve already had my contraceptive injection + bought sexy lingerie + can hardly wait anymore but what should I expect from the piercings? I.ve seen them + they look interesting but rather intimidating.

Piercings on genitalia are designed to enhance pleasure for both the person with the piercing as well, as the sexual partner.

However you always have the right to ask for the sexual intercourse to be taken slower until you have relaxed enough or add more lubrication. You have the right of choice and decisions over your own body.

Maybe playing a bit with the piercings and touching them as part of foreplay might decrease the intimidation.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: Gloria | 2011/03/07

To St-ryker : Yes we have both had our HIV tests as well as a full medical + have both been given a clean bill of health. U see this is not just a fling but a long term relationship leading to marriage in about 2 yrs. But at our age we don''t want to wait that long 2b sexually active.

Reply to Gloria
Posted by: st-ryker | 2011/03/07

so you have taken your contraceptive medication... this implies you will be having unsfae (condomless) sex! is this wise? have you both been tested and are happy with the results?

Reply to st-ryker
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Molly | 2011/03/05

My husband has piercings there + sex with him is awesome. In the beginning it felt a little strange + uncomfortable but not really sore. Use plenty of lube + don't let him thrust too fast or too hard in the beginning. Hubby also has a stud on his shaft + time + again I get multi orgasms when it catches my g spot. If U really want yor sex life 2 rock then consider having some piercings done down there yourself. Good luck - ENJOY!!!

Reply to Molly