Question
Posted by: zoe | 2010/09/08

WIL GONAL F HELP???

Good day,

I had my right fallopian tube removed a few years ago, I have been trying for 4years to get pregnant but every month I ovulate from the right side. And the 2 times I did ovulate from the lift I did fall pregnant but lost the baby’  s between 10 and 12 weeks.
Will Gonal F help me to ovulate from the lift side more than ones a year and is it posible to fall pregnant when I ovulate from the right side were I do not have a fallopian tubu? is there any long term danger in using gonal F?

Z

Dear Zoe

Gonal F will certainly help to stimulated follicle growth from both ovaries simultaneously and will therefore greatly improve your chances of conception. It important to note that the use of Gonal F should be under supervision of a fertility specialist and close monitoring should be instituted throughout the program.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/09/15

Dear Zoe

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert