Posted by: Bryan | 2010-08-02

Wifes rejection

Hi , my wife, in her 40''s and is constantly not interested in sex. She always find excuses not to come early to bed and only come in when I''m asleep. I tried to talk about it but she avoid the topic as we last had sex in Dec 2009.
Can someone out in Durban assist, 0792654202

your wife may be having decreased sexual desire which can be due to many reasons, both medical and psychological. it is important for your'l to improve communication as this can have detrimental effects on your relationship if left unattended to. if she is unwilling to open up to you, suggest that she sees her gp or a psychologist or you could both go to a sexologist or coulples therapist. this may be an embarrassing situation for her so go about it gently and with consideration to her feelings.

Posted by: Police officer | 2010-08-03

hi Bryan, use handcuffs and some rope tie her to the bed and play with her by kissing and fondling and no penetration, just make her damn horny and leave her there, she will beg for more

Reply to Police officer