Posted by: JustinM | 2009-03-03

wifes recurring thrush

my wife seems to get recurring thrush, especially after we have sex, could i be the cause, and if so is there a cream for men to use, and what can i do to help the situation?

You can use Canesten cream, as it is possible that you are reinfecting each other. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for further information.

Posted by: Mom | 2009-03-04

I used Canesten Cream and it is excellent.

Reply to Mom
Posted by: Tobs | 2009-03-03

Hi Justin, I use Canesten Cream and it works perfect for me you can get it over the counter without a doctor' s prescription or Fluconazole but not sure if you can get without a prescription.

Reply to Tobs
Posted by: JustinM | 2009-03-03

what cream?

Reply to JustinM
Posted by: Dee | 2009-03-03

She needs to wipe very well after sex,stop eating white bread and sugar. The thrush thrives on sugar in the body. You both need to be treated with an antibiotic and cream. Only cotton panties and no g-strings, that should help.

Reply to Dee