Question
Posted by: Question | 2008/09/04

Wifes does not give oral

My wife does not like giving oral sex, when we talk about it she talks round the subject and says she does not mind, but never wants to.

Any advice on how to get het to do this.

Many women do not like performing oral sex on their male partner and reasons may include:
1. concerns about the meaning of such an act (e.g. does it feel demeaning?),
2. hygiene issues (e.g. that the penis is unclean or smells of urine, what to do with the semen on ejaculation),
3. discomfort (holding the mouth open so wide can be uncomfortable for long periods of time, together with the mistaken belief about having to contain the penis in the mouth throughout the stimulation until ejaculation),
4. in some cases it is a reminder of earlier abusive situations and the memory is distressing.

Discuss your wife's reasons for not wanting to do this, and see if there is a way that you could assist her to resolve her concerns. If she is adamant that she doesn't want to do it, then this needs to be respected and accommodated in the relationship - perhaps look to develop your sexual relationship in ways that she would be more comfortable with.

6
Posted by: xxx | 2008/09/04

-) i wish i was your husband

Reply to xxx
Posted by: :-) | 2008/09/04

I have a happy, healthy sex life. My man gets it every morning before work and a good session at night. I do not give oral and he accepts that. Not all women want to stick your dirty dick in their mouths!

Reply to :-)
Posted by: Lady man | 2008/09/04

Respect her for who she is and do not try to force her this is the fastest way you will put her mind off the subject.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: jj | 2008/09/04

u must understand than not all women like oral sex, even u , donot feel confortable with some other sex issues. u must not follow much what is discussed in this web and practice it with ur women. each partners differ with needs. u can not all from ur woman u have accept that and live with it.

Reply to jj
Posted by: A | 2008/09/04

either that Koos, or me u and this dude married the wrong woman. :-))

Reply to A
Posted by: koos | 2008/09/04

once married they generaly don' t want to.

Reply to koos