Question
Posted by: Steve | 2012/06/15

Wife Unhappy

Hi there,

My wife has gone into this silent mode which is very unpleasant.She told me she''s tired and dream of dead people and it''s draining her.Last night while we were laying in bed,I started to play with her making jokes.As i was about to kiss her,she ask me to stop cause i''m gonna make her cry.All of a sudden she burst out crying and i asked her what''s wrong,she didn''t replied just ignoring me.She is somehow trapped in her past,as lots of things happened.I never abused her or hit her and just want whats best for her.I think something must have happen lately that triggered this feelings of remourse.What can I do,as she don''t want to talk to me about anything?I''m really desperate as it''s affecting our life.Wé  are married for 6 years and I know het for 14 years.
Please help.We are situated in Cape Town.

Maybe she's reacting to painful events in her past, which, as you say, something more recent has reminded her of ; maybe she's depressed and docussing on the most miserable aspects of her past life.
FAMSA is worth checking out, especially if they charge according to what you afford ; as whatever this is, is affecting both of you.
YOu're wise to be concerned about so many signs that she is unhappy and deserving of help. IF FAMSA can't help, try the psych clinin of your nearest medical school or major state hospital

6
Posted by: Zivanildo | 2012/07/05

the majority were happy. Maybe it was lou dobbs, i dunno. There are other corteuins that have in place a system similar to the one obama is proposing. Germany and France. The majority there are happy. Although yes, just because it works for them doesn''t mean it will work for us.

Reply to Zivanildo
Posted by: Steve | 2012/06/15

Hi made contact with them and waiting for reply.I guess that''s all I can do at the moment.Thanks

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Maria | 2012/06/15

My understanding is that FAMSA only charges what you can afford.

Be strong for your wife.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Steve | 2012/06/15

Hi Maria,

At this moment I''m more worried about her,cause she''s a wonderful person.She know I love her and will do anything under the sun and moon to keep her happy.I''ll see about FAMSA,I am working but the money isn''t that great.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Maria | 2012/06/15

Steve you somehow create the impression that you are more worried about your life together, about keeping things ticking over as usual, rather than about your wife as an individual. I hope I''m wrong about that.

You guys need help. Try FAMSA, they do counselling.

Have you looked at selling the Big Issue as a job opportunity?

Reply to Maria