Posted by: Me | 2012-01-26

Wife unfaithfully with men on Internet site

My wife started acting very strange. I noticed she had tw cellphones in her bag and when she has a nap go to the bathroom she always takes the one phone with her or sleeps with it on the bed or couch. I managed to get the one phone and inserted my own sim and I was shocked, angry hurt on what I found.she communicated with a very good friend of ours and other men on the net.our friend explicitly told her what he wanted to do to her as he said the way you like it. The other men she must have send pictures of her private parts as they climaxed on her pictures.
I confronted her but she tells me nothing ever happened with the friend or other men.
I love her but trust her I don''t know.. Where to from here?

Clearly the behaviour you describe was and is extremely suspicious. And if she denies such very clear evidence of infidelity and promiscuoity, then she has been cheating and intends to continue lying about it. That is inded no basis for trusting her. You could try insisting that she join you in marriage counselling and see if anything could be worked out, but i doesn't sound as though she values the marriage, or the truth, at all. in whih case ou might better consult a lawyer ; and get yourlf checked for STD / HIV as you don't know wha she migh have ineced you with

Posted by: flippie | 2012-01-27

leave her asap

Reply to flippie
Posted by: EKK | 2012-01-27

Reply to EKK