Posted by: Rich | 2009-09-10

Wife Pregnant

Morning Docotor,

My wife is 5 months pregnant and just does not want sex any more. She says she is just not in the mood and feels uncomfortble.

We use to have such a good sex life now its non existant, i know im probably being very selfish, but my hormones are raging out of controll.

Please can u give me some advicve and how i could better handle this..

I agree with Me and Tinkerbell.

Posted by: tinkerbell | 2009-09-10

Take your wifes feeling into consideration. Her hormones are going haywire. She obviously is not feeling very sexy at the moment. Tell her you find her sexy. Remember she is carrying your child.

Reply to tinkerbell
Posted by: Me | 2009-09-10

Reply to Me