Question
Posted by: tim | 2012/03/20

Wife not sexual

i am married for 3 years now. during that time we averaged sex about twice a month but for the past year its close to nothing at all. Plus my wife never intiates it. she is just happy living without sex but i want to have it every week. what do i do?

I can understand that the red flags are starting to show up for you in your fairly young marriage. From what you are saying it seems that your wife and your basic love languages differ and your needs are not on the same page. It is quite common that one of the partners in a relationship could present with a naturally stronger desire for sexual intercourse. It is important to find a way to accommodate both partner’s needs and desires. I would strongly suggest that you consider seeking the professional guidance from a psychologist that works in the field of sexual health to explore how you could find a happy medium in your marriage.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: tabatha | 2012/03/29

I have been with my husband for 19 years, and here in the last year i have had no sex drive at all. Is it our realtionship is over or just something wrong with me?

Reply to tabatha
Posted by: xyz | 2012/03/20

The saying goes it is all the fault of the weddingcake. Did you people had sex before the marraige and how was it ? My beliefe is she got what she want, a home ,husband and all the rest, now sex is not that importent anymore.Have you talk to her about your needs.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/20

Reply to Sexologist