Posted by: Ryan | 2011-02-09

Wife not intrested n sex

Doctor please help. My wife has no interest in sex what so ever. We are married for 10 years and she will decide when we can do it. If i want to it is just a no. does lovedrops or this goat weed that they advertise is this actually working? We do have a great marrige, but she said i just want to much.

It is my my strongest wish that you both see a counsellor urgently

Posted by: QQ | 2011-02-17

maybe you just take too long? Long drawn-out sex performances from your husband is boring!

Reply to QQ
Posted by: sarah | 2011-02-15

Hi there.i am a married woman and i love just have to make your wife feel like its not just about sex.romance her and make her feel sexy and special.i guarantee she wont be able to say no to a relaxing bubble bath with candles and a full body massage

Reply to sarah
Posted by: Rob | 2011-02-11

My wive is older and we are married for a long time but she also just stopped having sex.....not important for her but what must I do now? Must I go and buy a fleshlight? Damn, women can ve so hot and others make the north pole look like the tropics compared to them!!!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: HUH | 2011-02-10

Its all part of marriage unfortunately....

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-10

Nothing will help..
Live with it.