Question
Posted by: Ed | 2010/08/09

wife not for oral

We r in our late 30''s, very happy with a good sex life but my wife refuses to let me do oral on her. I just crave to eat, lick + kiss her gorgeos vj. I''ve told her I don''t expect her to return the favour but she won''t budge on the issue. We kiss 1 another all over except on the genitals. I touch, feel + even massage her there that she sometimes orgasms but I may not put my mouth there. It''s driving me crazy. How can I get around this issue. I''m crazy about her.

Dear Ed
You mention that you have a good sexual relationship with your wife which is wonderful, but that you would like to engage in oral sex and that your wife is not keen. It may be that she is feels self conscious about her genitals or embarrassed. It may help to discuss her feelings with her, in a non-threatening way, to help you better understand her and also to reassure her about your feelings to help address her concerns. It is important for her to know that it is not essential for you to do this but it may enhance your sexual relationship. It maybe that she prefers to shower or bath prior to sexual intercourse or perhaps the use of some fun lubricants may help...

8
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/11

Dear Ed

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: hubby | 2010/08/10

That’ s what happens in marriage after few years of it, sx becomes obsolete, maybe once a week or two or 3 , and only one style, don’ t even mention anything else, its funny how when you first get married you are getting it from all angles , but has the years progress all that vanishes, women don’ t realise that’ s why they lose their husbands to other women. This saying a way to a man’ s heart is thru his stomach is a big FAT lie. Women need to realise at 80% to a man’ s heart is thru his Penis. And that’ s the TRUTH, once that stops so does the love in the relationship which grows cold, I don’ t blame women for this I blame their mothers for not passing on this information to them, and because of this there is a lot of divorcé .
So to all women when your man wants it in any which position give it to him. I just find it hard to understand all a women has to do is stick her bum in the air and the man does all the work so whats so hard about that geeeees all ladies. Give a man when he needs it and then you will see how much more he will love and adore you. And ladies, BJ are the best they will soften any heart.

Reply to hubby
Posted by: decaro | 2010/08/10

talk to her to only work on her clit if u get there then she will never stop

Reply to decaro
Posted by: decaro | 2010/08/10

Reply to decaro
Posted by: decaro | 2010/08/10

Reply to decaro
Posted by: shaan | 2010/08/10

Wow interesting topic ! . When I got married my wife was a virgin and she knew little or nothing about sex. I wanted to give her oral the very first night but as she was uncomfortable with the topic I waited for a month for the oral. I showed her some nice porno movies to get some feeling from the female side. I explained her in the right time when the topic came up that she will be in stars and it will be amazing but never jump to it right then.It will be more fun when she agrees. I also explained her that to please your man a lady can give a nice blow but never ask her to give me one.One day after we had our shower together (assuring her of hiegine issues) during foreplay she started kissing and licking my penis head. I knew at that time what she was up to and did not stop her but whispered how amazing it felt and at that point she opened her lips and let my baby in.while I turned myself and started kissing her thighs and in no time she opened herself to get my starving lips and tongue in her vigina. From then I started to give her orgasm after orgasm. Assuring of proper hiegine and not to force yourself is key to better oral sex. You can talk about after her first oral orgasm. We have been married for 20 years and every time we have sex she says 69 first. and most of the time she just wants to open up for my tongue. Its the best thing in the world she says.It always happens ...You can get what you want ..but the other way ...give some time buddy and don''t jump to it . Good Luck

Reply to shaan
Posted by: Zola | 2010/08/09

From a woman''s perspective:
Some women feel self concious about their genitals. They might feel unsure about the smell or even the look of it.
Maybe try some chocolate body paint and paint her vagina. But don''t start there. Start from her neck and work downwards. Lingering there for a few seconds before returning to her navel and breasts. Then go down again.
Try also to speak to her about it calmly and ask her why she feels like she does.

Reply to Zola
Posted by: Gary | 2010/08/09

Yes I''ve been there + know what its like. Like U, my wife also used 2 let me kiss her everywhere except THERE. So this is what I did. Firstly she must b able 2 trust U + U promise not 2 kiss her there. Concentrate a lot on the lower stomach, right down 2 her pubic mound. Kiss, lick, suck, kiss, lick, suck + tongue tease. Best position is with U kneeling between her legs. Go down the fold where her thigh + trunk meet, in the direction of + close to her p& **y + keep reassuring her that U won''t do anything she does not want. Concentrate a lot on her inner thighs - very sensitive + even down her calf muscles. From her inner thighs go closer to her p*& & y but not all the way. It took me 4 weeks of this type of foreplay. When she''s ready for it she will let U know. The 1st. time I actually went there she was so wound up + horny that she just opened her legs wider, lifted her bum off the bed + pulled my head down there + ogasmed in about 3 minutes. Just bide your time + be patient + when she''s ready U''ll both enjoy it all the more. Do a Google search on how to do oral properly, especially how to do it on her clitoris. I can assure U it''s well worth while to be patient + to know exactly what U r doing when U finally get there. Now she regularly asks me to do oral on her + I just looooove it.

Reply to Gary