Posted by: Mohammed | 2012-12-04

wife needs 3some

Me and my wife are over 50 years. We are planning for beach vacation. But my wife says she wants to enjoy 3 some MMF.
I wonder what to do ?

Dear Mohammed
The important questions here are…is this something she has suggested before, has there been a lead up to this request or is it something that has taken you totally by surprise. The other important question is for you to be totally honest about how you feel about this. If your long term partner introduces the possibility of including a third person into your sex lives for the first time, this will require some discussion, about the possible repercussions and the implications to your relationship. You need to discuss your desires and the boundaries to what either of you find acceptable. For some this may be a harmless bit of fun experimentation and a way to explore a long held fantasy, but for others it can be an enduring source of division and pain. So, open up the discussion, imagine what it would be like and be clear on how you both feel before progressing.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: zEE | 2012-12-05

Reply to zEE
Posted by: Maximus | 2012-12-04

I would love to have a 3sum but only if party''s involved are comfortable with it. It will not work otherwise.

Are you sure she did not mean a MFM as a MMF would be more a decision you would have to make and not her.

Reply to Maximus
Posted by: XXX | 2012-12-04

3sums spell danger in a relationship,avoid them.If she insists then suggest you want a FFM in return

Reply to XXX