Question
Posted by: Rafi | 2009/11/17

Wife need 3 some

My wife is interested in 3 some with me and her male office mate.

I donot know whether she is blackmailing me. She caught me having sex with my friend' s wife.

Can I join her with another man ??

It sounds like you need to have a good discussion about what your sexual expectations are and about your marriage. Is faithfulness to one partner important or are the boundaries ‘flexible’? Is this a true ‘need’ / ‘desire’ or is it ‘fantasy’? Real life relationships have consequences – make sure you both know the rules of the games you decide to play. The choice is yours to make. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: Bee | 2009/11/19

People need to think carefully before having an affair. Be prepared to either lose your partner or change their personalities forever. After my husband had an affiar, I nearly had one too out of revenge. He crawled back after I left him and he realised I could have any other man I wanted. He learnt a hard lesson, but the damage is done. I dont see him the same way, I lost some of the love I had for him, and truth be told, I might still take another man oneday, as my heart is cold and I remain unforgiving.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009/11/19

Dont wory David... he' s already fcked.. :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Whitey | 2009/11/18

-|- you David

Reply to Whitey
Posted by: David | 2009/11/18

Only white people will do stuff like this.

Reply to David
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/18

Ok, so if a man suggests a threesome, he gets virtual slaps on the back, but when a woman suggests a threesome, there is another reason? Please, get over yourselves!

If she wants it, and you' re okay with it, why not? A threesome with 2 guys does not mean gay sex - in fact, use your imagination and then you' ll see, a woman being pleased by two men? yum!!

Obviously, if there are underlying problems, sort those out first.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/18

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009/11/17

You in trouble..

She wants you the feel the pinch, just as she caught you..

Idiot, why do people do that... DAMM

Reply to Anon!!