Question
Posted by: Nazir | 2011/01/23

WIFE LOVE ANAL

I donot know why my wife love anal sex than vaginal sex. Is she want to avoid pregnanccy ? We have 7 kids. I am 35 years and she is 27 years.

It may be that this is the reason for her preference. Perhaps you shold discuss this with her. There are alternatives methods of contraception which you could discuss.

11
Posted by: JOURNEYMAN | 2011/02/03

ROHIT - THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!!

Reply to JOURNEYMAN
Posted by: ROHIT | 2011/01/30

QQ is right.....and muslims having anal sex is weird....ASS SALAAM WAHA LE CUM

Reply to ROHIT
Posted by: QQ | 2011/01/26

You should start stocking up on adult nappies !! Very soon she will need them as she will not be able to control her anal mussles soon

Reply to QQ
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/24

Can you blame her- 7 kids later.Why don''t you have the " snip"  so you can resort back to normal sex

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Survivor | 2011/01/24

you can be glad that she''s still interested in sex albeit anal after having so many children ... geez!!

Reply to Survivor
Posted by: wow! | 2011/01/24

do you enjoy anal?if not than you and her need to communicate the matter.

Reply to wow!
Posted by: mark | 2011/01/24

Please dont get me wrong,muslims married at a very young age.they have lots of babies.

Reply to mark
Posted by: Lindz | 2011/01/24

I''m not trying to be rude but 7 kids at dat age? how did she manage or how did you guys manage. I''m 27 but my baby is 2yrs old.

maybe she get orgasm through anal sex than normal sex, you should ask her, try to know her better and you''ll identify the problem if there is one.

Reply to Lindz
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/24

damn.......you got a small army.

Reply to anon
Posted by: topdog | 2011/01/24

wow 7 kids,at wat age did she start having kids,u are a lucky chap to have a wife that loves anal...do u enjoy doing her anal...does anal still pain for her or does she take all in.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/23

Reply to sexologist