Question
Posted by: desperate dan | 2010-10-13

wife lost interest

My wife has lost all interest in sex, I have just returned from a business trip, and even then, no sex. Sex used to be great, we played with toys, massaged each other, and had romantic baths etc, but now quick sex twice a month if lucky, no toys, no romance, no oral, except a little that I give, we are in our early 40,s and I need to know how to get our sex life back, but she wont talk about it, and says that thats just the way it is, what can the prob be.

It can be many things - hormonal changes, depression, disease, stress and fatique or relationship issues. Keep in mind, that age 40 a women sometimes feel that her body is not what it use to be and the embarrassment-factor or fear of rejection for that reason can be overwhelming. Show empathy and motivate her to see a professional. You can consult your doctor or phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262. Deidre -SASHA

5
Posted by: Clive | 2010-10-15

I am happily married for 25 years. After the second child 16 years ago my wife suddenly aost all interest in sex.We are at the point where it at most once a week- but does not happen without an arguement. Very little foreplay is allowed and "  fingering "  is taboo.Kissing is- no go-, not to mention about oral sex. I still love her but it becomes very frustrating when I have a desire for sex. I really need help to improve this situation. She is not intersted in taking advice form experts >  Please help

Reply to Clive
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-14

I am sorry Nimi, but i prefer to tell it like it is, no offence just a personal opinion.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: nimi | 2010-10-14

Nice guy,why are u like this? U''re not nice as ur name implies. Mr, ur wife isn''t cheating on u, Guess it s stress. Talk 2 her about it.

Reply to nimi
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-13

She must have been cheating on you. Divorce her, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-13

Reply to sexologist