Question
Posted by: decaro | 2010/08/10

wife lied

my wife and i were seperated for a while and got back together then the sex was great she wanted to try everything ie toys, anal even porn . Now 3 yrs later she freaks if i bring the toys to bed i cant even touch her anus and wont give me a head. I spoke to her and she said that she only allowed everything cos she wanted me to stay. I know that she liked the toys cos when i inserted the bullet there was always a puddle on the bed and if i rimmed her she would gasp. Has she stopped loving me ?

sexual arousal and fetish changes over the years; she still loves you. important to remember that sex should not be seen as the only hallmark of love but all other aspects of life, her cooking, cleaning and companionship should be seen as an expression of her love for you.

Try negotiating in the bedroom what she finds kinky.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: husband | 2010/08/10

That’ s what happens in marriage after few years of it, sx becomes obsolete, maybe once a week or two or 3 , and only one style, don’ t even mention anything else, its funny how when you first get married you are getting it from all angles , but has the years progress all that vanishes, women don’ t realise that’ s why they lose their husbands to other women. This saying a way to a man’ s heart is thru his stomach is a big FAT lie. Women need to realise at 80% to a man’ s heart is thru his Penis. And that’ s the TRUTH, once that stops so does the love in the relationship which grows cold, I don’ t blame women for this I blame their mothers for not passing on this information to them, and because of this there is a lot of divorcé .
So to all women when your man wants it in any which position give it to him. I just find it hard to understand all a women has to do is stick her bum in the air and the man does all the work so whats so hard about that geeeees all ladies. Give a man when he needs it and then you will see how much more he will love and adore you. And ladies, BJ are the best they will soften any heart.

Reply to husband
Posted by: xox | 2010/08/10

She lost interest maybe marriage counselling will do.

Reply to xox