Posted by: benny | 2012-01-12

wife is touchy towards other men

hi my wife seems to like grabing other peoples penises and butts out of the blue e.g friends and cousins of mine, does that mean she has the potential of cheating? and also she loves watching porn as she will never have sex without porn

Dear Benny,

I understand that the behaviour of your wife is cause for concern for you. I cannot answer your question whether the behaviour you describe is a sign of her potential to cheat.

I would suggest that you and your wife need to be able to talk about how her behaviour is making you feel as her partner and then to discuss what the two of you would like to do about it.

Posted by: XXX | 2012-01-12

Watching porn with you is one thing BUT touching another man''s penis is totally different.It is unacceptable and shows no respect towards you.
I would have a very serious chat to you &  explain this to her.How would she feel if you constantly grabbed other women''s boobs/butt etc

Reply to XXX