Question
Posted by: anon | 2012-01-27

wife in bath

last night I climbed in my wifes bath, and I noticed what looked like a bit of semen floating in the water, she saw me examining this stuff, and said that she likes a clean fanny, and was quite irritated with me, I would like to know, that does a woman ever have a little white discharge from her vagina that floats like semen when they bath, I have never noticed anything like this before, and we are married a long time now, so its left me wondering. Any woman that can answer this, it would be appreciated.

It is normal for women to have a vaginal discharge from time to time which can be white in appearance. I would not jump to conclusions here....

8
Posted by: Ria | 2012-01-30

Yes, it is normal to have a white discharge now &  again. So it could just be a perfectly normal discharge. Some women also have more discharge than others &  it differs all the time. Some times I have a heavyier discharge than others. I there is lots of white stuff &  at other times, nothing.

Reply to Ria
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-28

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: candida | 2012-01-27

google candida, and make sure you don''t have it too.

Reply to candida
Posted by: Maxwell | 2012-01-27

Maybe she ejaculated inside the bath....who knows

Reply to Maxwell
Posted by: Hormones | 2012-01-27

Hi there,

You must remember that a woman''s discharge changes through out the month due to hormonal changes. I know that when a woman ovulates, her discharge becomes like egg white - more slimy and stretcthy - almost just like semen. The reason why you haven''t seen it before, could be that the quantity from month to month is not always the same. Some months woman have little discharge and some months more.

I have definitely seen some discharge in my bath water before, but not often, though.

Try and work out if she is in the middle of her cycle, as a woman ovulates more or less in the middle of the cycle - counting day one from the day her period started.

Reply to Hormones
Posted by: Nini | 2012-01-27

From a woman''s perspective:

I understand your suspision and unfortunately I cannot comment on whether she is doing something or not, but I just wanted to kind of justify that if she is infact innocent, then I''m sure that her behavior was due to embarrasement. Women are not as open and " comfortable"  as men, and if that was in fact some of her own bodily fluid, then Im sure she was embarrased.

I am not sure what the white stuff could be, but you mention that she was red down there, so perhaps she could also have a little thrush or infection of some sort. And if it is indeed thrush then that does come with some thick discharge, along with itching and irritation. And if it some sort of infection or thrush, I highly doubt she would just mention it. It''s quite private for women. So just keep that in mind. But to answer your question about whether it''s suspicious or not, I dont know.

Reply to Nini
Posted by: anon | 2012-01-27

My wife is not suspicious at all, and I doubt she could do anything wrong, but if she did, I probably wouldnt mention it, but would work harder on our relatioship, which I already believe is good, and I could be understanding of the fact that we had children very young, and she is at home alone everyday, so could be bored. Just curious, it was two small amounts of white fluid that floated, never seen it before. We always bath before bed, routinely, I normally shower while she baths, but sometime jump into her bath. I also noticed her vagina was very red, but all the way on the sides of her pubic hair, which is just a little landing strip. I thought she had waxed, but she had not, and said it was the hot water, but the water was definately not as hot as she normally has it. She was upset by my questions, so I let it go, she went straight to sleep when we climbed in bed, so I picked up the irritation, and let it be. I never mentioned the white stuff floating, but she asked why I am examining the bath, when I was looking at it and she noticed. Maybe its normal and she was just protecting some lady privacy thing, but to me it looked like it could be semen.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Black like me | 2012-01-27

Hi my brother, i hear ur cry. Ask ur self this few question. Does she ususally takes bath and what time. How is her mood before she takes them. Is there any tension/ suspecious activities she does. Sperm is different cause it more thick and it floats on the water and women (juice) is more watery sometimes white but it can blend with the water almost completely unlike the sperm. Another clue is that she became irritable when question. Which show she is defensive. But talk to hear in manly way im sure she will tell the truth. Good luck.

Reply to Black like me