Question
Posted by: Johan | 2009/10/28

Wife having sex

I would like to see my wife having sex with another man, is that normal?

There are several sexual practices that are actively explored – such as swinging, poly-amory, three-some’s etc. It is however important to identify for yourself if this is just a fantasy or if this is something you would want to be acted out. Then you need to find out what your wife feels about this. It is important to realize that moving towards engaging a third party in your current relationship will have an impact on your relationship and one should be prepared. Seeking the professional assistance of a psychologist in this regard would be recommended.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

10
Posted by: rahim khan | 2009/10/29

Yup, I like that.

Reply to rahim khan
Posted by: Samantha | 2009/10/28

In all seriousness, I personally think it' s crazy - however this is not about me or the other readers....
Why not try using a mirror during sex so that you can see yourself shagging your wife.
Be very careful of this fanatasy and how (if acted upon) it would eventually affect your relationship.

Imagine your wife having the most incredible orgasms with this man and looking as if she' s begging for more.... will you feel adequate to please your wife? Will you be wondering if she prefers him?

Be careful of fanatasies.... sometimes they are better left as fantasies!

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Egg | 2009/10/28

Mark, NO - again.

Reply to Egg
Posted by: Tango | 2009/10/28

You must be insane

Reply to Tango
Posted by: mark | 2009/10/28

simple,u are not alone.there are thousands of people just like u guys.if this wat turns u guys on go for it.these guys that are giving u stick,if they hade the chance to sleep with someones wife they will jump to that.

Reply to mark
Posted by: woman | 2009/10/28

Well, that depends on whether your wife knows about/ likes the fantasy. If she' s not up for it, then you' d best let go of it. If she' s willing - maybe you guys could try swinging?

Reply to woman
Posted by: Dee | 2009/10/28

Abnormal!

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Mogabe | 2009/10/28

You are sick to want to see that. Go see a Dr, thats what you need to see.

Reply to Mogabe
Posted by: Egg | 2009/10/28

No

Reply to Egg
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

Reply to sexologist