Posted by: Saif Ali | 2009-02-26

wife hate anal sex

My wife hate anal sex. I tried to convince her , but she is not.
I am so desperate, what to do, so that she agrees.

maybe first try to stimulate her anus with a finger, once she realises the pleasure and arousal of her anus, she may feel safe enough to allow you to penetrate her anus with your penis.

Posted by: joe to another wife | 2009-02-26

you see i think that he does not keep her feelings into consideration, but why should he care its its only to boost his own self asteem i would say

Reply to joe to another wife
Posted by: Another wife | 2009-02-26

just think about when you feel constipated will you push too hard to poo that hard stool.Thanks Joe i love your idea of no entry, ,I think your wife must put a sign on his-|-that says no entry -exit only.

Reply to Another wife
Posted by: joe | 2009-02-26

stick a vibrator up your as and see if you would like it.
your-|-is there for exit only no entry. think about that

Reply to joe
Posted by: maggie | 2009-02-26

Hi there... I am not sure if you did it and she does not like it or you still trying to get her to try it?? well I am also a wife and out of experiance I can tell you that its not the best thing to do if you are not 100% husband also love' s this possision and we decided one night to go out have fun take a couple of drinks...BE RELAXED...!! GO HOME...AND TRYED IT...I TOTALY LOVED IT...!! Get her comfotable and relaxed make her feel that she is wanted. good luck..!!

Reply to maggie
Posted by: d | 2009-02-26

Ask yourself this, would you take it up the ass? No, so why expect her to?

Reply to d