Posted by: mooka | 2009-03-10

wife has no sexual desire

my wife and i have been married for 3 years. ever since the honey moon we have been having problems making love. i have spoken to her about it but always end up with the same result, she will make love to me and make me happy and then we are back to square one. This is becoming a problem for me because we might have sex once a months or once evry two to three months. i have akd what the problem is and all she can say is she know' s that she is wrong but she has no desire for it. We have seen our doctor and he gave her a hormone injection,that helped but only once he says she can only get the injection every six weeks. i need some advise on what our options would be on fixing the problem.

Sounds as though she may have either a naturally low libido, or perhaps one lowered by physical problems or psych problems like depression ; and perhaps also conflicted ideas about sex, seeing it as something she does for you, rather than as anything she can also enjoy. Hormone injections are rarely of any use at all. Better to see a mariage counsellor together ( eg through FAMSA ) to better understand all this. YOu can't decide how to fix a problem until it has been analysed and you're sure of what the cause is.

Posted by: Me | 2009-03-10

Please put your last message as a new post, otherwise CS won' t be able toe read it....

Reply to Me
Posted by: MOOKA | 2009-03-10

Thanx for all the feed back.To Dd i do touch her other times and no it doesn,t always leed to sex, we are quite close to one another and do cuddle in front of the tv plenty of times. We especially put time aside for one another were sex is not always the next best thing.
to thousands other too
No things weren' t always like this before we got marrried things couldn' t be better, i doon' t think anything of her upbringing has to do with it she and her mother have an open relationship and has always been like that from what i can understand. i am also not a wham bam thankyou man kind of guy i always make an effort with foreplay and do my utmost best to please her
i forgot to mention that she had a miscarage about 1 and a half years ago, and that is actually when this really became a problem.

Reply to MOOKA
Posted by: Thousands other too ! | 2009-03-10

This is not uncommon I don' t think. Us guys are always ready and able, but the girls don' t see it in the same way unfortunately and they can last forever without it ! Was she always like this and did she perhaps have a very strict upbringing where the subject of sex was taboo, Maybe she had an abusive incident in her early years, or maybe you are slam bang thank you Mam type of guy.Unfortunately if they have this mental block and can' t express their concerns, needs etc you are stuck with a serious problem. She should really try to tell you what her problem is so that you can discuss it and perhaps do something to address it.

Reply to Thousands other too !
Posted by: dd | 2009-03-10

Do u touch her other times when u don' t want to have sex? or does it always lead to sex when u touch her? A woman would love just to cuddel infront of the tv sometimes or u just taking her in your arms without wanting to have sex?

Reply to dd