Posted by: Manners | 2012-02-03

Wife had 2 children thru extra marital affair

RE posts 520 and 538. i have since decided to stay with my wife and try to be a good husband and father to the 2 children. i have told my wife that i forgive her but my heart is still working towards full forgiveness. we are both undergoing counselling and we have decided not to tell the kids about this. i really would like to make this work but i have moments of doubt. my concern is that will i be able to truly forgive her for what she did and be a loving husband and father again or am i just being a coward and a fool?

Counelling is a reat idea, whatever the long-term oucome you choose. You are not being a coward or a fool, and some uncrtainty at this stage is normal and probably sensible

Posted by: Alli | 2012-02-18

it yuesrolf your IN love with her. Rachel is just a fantasy and liek other people have said Stephanie is an idiot and your an idiot for getting Rachel pregnant and Stephanie pregnant not even a year later. good job.

Reply to Alli
Posted by: Hard Hearted | 2012-02-04

All I can say is that you must be some sort of exceptional person, and I mean really exceptional. Your wife probably has no idea just how fortunate she is. I just shudder at the thought of doing what you have decided to do.. I can''t say well well done but I can say.really exceptional.

Reply to Hard Hearted
Posted by: Bron | 2012-02-03

Sjoe, this is a tough one. But none of us can judge your decision. you know what is right in your heart. However, please pay close attention to your wife''s behaviour so you dont have to go through the same thing again. You are truly one in a million.

Reply to Bron
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-02-03

You must be mad or a saint!!!!!!!!!!! Personally l would leave

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: WANT-2-KNOW | 2012-02-03

if you let her do it to you once its her fault if you let her do it a 2nd time its your own fault

Reply to WANT-2-KNOW
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012-02-03

Gaan aan

Reply to Motlalentwa
Posted by: Romany | 2012-02-03

I have been following all the responses to your previous posts. As I did not agree with most of them, I refrained from commenting.
Nopw I can truly say to you that I am very impressed that you are not giving up on the situation.
Well done for trying to make this work. I have no doubt you will.
Afterall. Every story has 2 sides and every one of us deserves another chance.
Good luck. Hang in there !!

Reply to Romany