Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2011/08/18

Wife gone off sex

Thanks for your answer CS.
That is what i would have thought was what the shrink would do.
But aparrently it would be a " conflict"  of interest if he saw me.

I seriously dont understand this

Sounds badly trained, in ethics at least. There's no "conflict of interest" - in the best interests of his patient, your wife, he would need to know your point of view, and it is impossible to0 successfully treat marital, sexual or relationship problems without involving both partners if this is possible

10
Posted by: Lab | 2011/08/18

So do l !

Reply to Lab
Posted by: Asking | 2011/08/18

I also believe there may be someone else in her life

Reply to Asking
Posted by: Just Me | 2011/08/18

Sam his office is next to mine and her car was there.
BTW I''m looking for serious comments not BS
Tks

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Sam | 2011/08/18

Hey Just Me, how sure are you that she actually went to a shrink and not her lover down the road cos that''s what it sounds like to me

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Lab | 2011/08/18

Why not contact him and check your wifes story now! Why wait until the 18th. According to CS this does not sound right. Do you think she is hiding something? What if she has told the shrink you refuse 2 come? This is a marriage - you are both in this together.

Reply to Lab
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/08/18

Two years since I last had sex and if I mention it, she says it is not so bad!! problem is there is a very nice woman working with me who is devirced and I am scared that things go further than chatting!! I am so tired of this situation with my wife but circamstances are just so that I cannot leave her at the moment.
I have tried everything and have been on anti-depressants but I find that I am frustrated beyond words!!

Best of luck for the future and I hope your things get sorted out!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Just Me | 2011/08/18

No my Wife told me.
She could of asked him.
I am going to leave it until the 18 th Sept then I will contact him if there is no change in her

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Just Me | 2011/08/18

But where to from here ?

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Asking | 2011/08/18

Did he tell u it was a conflict of issue or your wife?
Sounds like your wife does dot want you speaking to the shrink?
Especially as ,according to CS, there is no reason not to hear your side. Is it possible your wife has requested the Dr not 2 speak 2 u?

Reply to Asking