Question
Posted by: Just me | 2011-08-18

wife gone off sex

Well apparantly the shrink says things need " time"  to sort themselves out. And our marriage will never be the same ????
The " good"  thing to come out of this is we have now " learned"  to comunicate better which has been lacking before.

From something that i didnt start in the first place, I am now the peron who has done the wrong thing.
I really dont understand this at all. How can a shrink make such statments when he has not heard my side of the story. Surly you need to hear both parties sides and then come up with a action plan to move forward.

or is the shrink just trying to make her feel better ?

Sounds rather a gloomy and given up viewpoint from the shrink. And it do agree that a shrink should NOt draw such conclusions, or cimmunicate them, having only heard one side of the story, and should have had a session with you, and a joint session to discuss his preliminary conclusions or suggestions.

1