Question
Posted by: Ernie | 2012-01-31

Wife flirting?

Is my wife attracted to this guy? She always displays the classical body language of someone who is attracted to somebody. Squares of in front of him looking into his eyes (prolonged) when talking to him while excluding everybody else, opens her wrist to him, have a sloppy wrist when close to him, legs always pointed towards him, preening herself and then looking at him, touch her neck, looking at him up and down, does not mind being close to him, showing of her curves to him, flicking her hair, look at him countless times when in the same room, always plays with the boy in his arms, let him touch her hand when passing something on, winks at him, lingering gazes and the list goes on and on. This is happening to the point where I can see his wife has become uncomfortable with what is happening in front of us. I absolutely have no doubt that this guy in crazy about my wife. But the funny thing is, she breaks down and cries when confronted and declares her love to me and 2 weeks later it is the same thing again. It is as if she cannot help herself. I cannot believe that she is totally oblivious to this guy’ s advances and to her behaviour towards him. Both of them have crossed the line. There are times when she really puts an effort in to save our marriage but it feels more like a will thing than a want thing!

From what you are describing you as a couple definitely can benefit from exploring where you both as individuals are and also in your relationship. I strongly suggest that you seek couple counseling with a professional therapist that works specifically in the field of sexual health. By the sound of it the two of you are not managing to deal with this on your own.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-01-31

Reply to Sexologist