Question
Posted by: Hasan | 2008/10/15

wife chaeting

I am sexually weak. Erection and Pre mature ejaculation are the main problem. Many times I left my wife unsatisfied. Doctors did not help me much.
Of late i noticed that my wife have sex with her friend. But she never refused sex with me. Should I ignore?

Sex with anyone else (male/female, friend/stranger) is usually outside of the marital agreement so I wouldn't encourage you to ignore it but rather try to understand it.

There is help available for both erection and ejaculation difficulties, but often the help requires both partners to be involved...so if this didn't happen, perhaps you could try again? Contact SASHA helpline 0860 100 262 (shared line with netcare 911, so don't be alarmed, just ask for the SASHA line) and ask for a referal to a professional in your locality who could help.

2
Posted by: concern friend | 2008/10/17

broer, i know wat u talking about it happen to me and most men are too shy about it but know my wife can' t resist me.Friend of mine advise me to drink african medicine.pls visit u r phamacy u' ll be ok.

Reply to concern friend
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/16

How long have you been having this problem? And how do you know for sure that she had sex with her friend.

But regardless, she should stand by you through this problem, and help you work through it. Not cheat on you. I don' t think you should ignore it. She betrayed you...why should that be ignored?

Reply to ?