Question
Posted by: Troubled Guy | 2009/05/29

Wife can' t fall pregnant, yet no health issues.

Hi, my wife and I been to the doctor, we' ve tested to confirm that there' s nothing medically wrong with us. We' ve been trying for a baby for almost 2 years now, but nothing. What can it be? I' ve been told to go to a doctor, who can assist with IVF (invitro, or something like that.). But we dont have any money for any such procedure. Why can' t my wife just fall pregnant naturally? We both want it so much. We have been taking vitamins, etc. Neither of use smoke, drink or anything of that sort. Is there anything else that we could attempt? Oh, and she bought a ovulating test about 2 months ago, which we followed, yet no difference. (it the test which uses her saliva).
Please help! It' s starting to cause a bit of tension. I know it should, but my wife is taking it real hard.

Unexplained infertility is always difficult as there is no cause that can be found. You can either try the IVF or just wait and carry on trying. Sometimes people fall pregnant unexpectedly after several years. It depends how long you are prepared to wait though.

9
Posted by: beth | 2009/06/07

remember do not stress it will happen and soon God will give a beautiful baby...gudluk

Reply to beth
Posted by: MEL | 2009/06/05

Hi there,Pls try not to stress and GOD will answer your prayers .With us it happened after 3 IVF' s,3 laproscope,i' ve got one F-Tube and 36yrs old.Try to relax and it will happen when least expected!.Have faith and patience.Believe u me i understand what u r going through.

Reply to MEL
Posted by: Troubled Guy | 2009/06/03

Thank you so much for your good words. I will keep faith. She did not have a laproscope done. We will be visiting a doctor for this, and just hope for the best.

Reply to Troubled Guy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

Don' t give up..There wil came baby...Just don' t give up....God will bless you ...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

Hi there did ur wife have a laproscope done, Cause my gynae has advise me to have that done now.

Posted by: Pam | 2009/06/01

I am 35yrs old and we where also trying for a yr but nothing happened. My doc did a laproscope to see if there where any blockage in the falopian tubes and he did a D &  C and I fell pregnant the next month. Good Luck

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Troubled Guy | 2009/06/01

We are both 30 years old. Once again, It' s time for my wife' s periods. I' m praying that it doesnt happen. But she' s already getting the signs.

Reply to Troubled Guy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

what are your' ll ages ? cause my hubby and I are in the same boat, its just nt happening

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

I can imagine it must be difficult. Both of you should try and relax and forget about it then it will happen. Go on holiday.