Question
Posted by: Angel | 2011/01/24

wife - bored or what

I am married, there is this gorgeous guy who works at my company but we are a big establishment and he works on another floor, I only ever see him in the lift or in the parking area, and we have Never even spoke or said morning anthing like that. The problem is i am excited about seeing him in the morning, I even come to work early so that I can wait for him to arrive then get out of my car just to catch a glimse of him... What is wrong with me, its affecting me because if I dont see him I am sad all day. Am I that bored with my husband what should I do??

There are gorgeous guys, and gals in all sorts of places. Getting married means that you don't plan to get distracted by the superficial gorgeousness of others. The trivial extent of your contact with him makes him seem all the more perfect, as you don't have any chance to recognize any of his weak points, only to adore your fantasy. COnsider marriage counselling if you're really so desperate for some more romance in your marriage. And get real about this fantasy relationship.

16
Posted by: Gracie | 2011/01/25

I see Anon or Another Anon or whoever he really is, is up to his old tricks again .. i bet if you asked him what his job description is, he would tell you he is an auditor / accountant etc. lol lol PATHETIC LOSER .....

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Two-astone | 2011/01/24

Here we go again - Anon trying his pick-up line. Go to the Adult Entertainment column in the newspaper Anon. You are the most predictable pr#*k taking part in these columns. It always starts with you having exactly the same problem as the lady writing here and then..... can we chat " privately" . I hope you NEVER receive a reply. Box!!!

Reply to Two-astone
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/01/24

Angel can i perhaps chat to you?

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Angel | 2011/01/24

Sigh - it seems so easy for you guys - I have a child and absolutey no support system in the town I live in as my family are else where so we NEVER have time alone never have a date night - whever we go its with our child so there is no time for romance..... Its always about work and finances with us nothing else....

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/24

Hi Angel

I am glad you have paid attention to the posts. Sometimes it is good to see things from other people''s eyes.

You need to speak with your hubby. Communicate. men cannot read our minds (wish they could....)

Have a " date night"  once night a week. Leave baby with a sitter and go on a date. A movie or something.

Little things... if you watch TV, sit next to him. Touch. Touch is very important. No time and you will feel the atraction again and you will kick yourself for even thinking about the other guy.

Good luck.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Angel | 2011/01/24

Wow thanks obvious for the reality check... I NEEDED THAT. But what if you give romance and you dont get it back????????

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Obvious | 2011/01/24

If you are 30 with one child you should be mature enough not to be going to work early just to catch a glimpse of a collegue. Rather grow up and face your resposibilities. If you need romance give romance. lnstead of going to work early spend the extra minutes with your husband.
Also remember if this goreous guy is a decent guy he is hardly going to get involved with an immature married 30 year old with one child!

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/01/24

What do you mean you need romance?I am also bored in my relationship.

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Angel | 2011/01/24

I dont think I am sexually bored with my hubby I think I am just bored.... I need romance, I will just fantasice then...

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/01/24

I think you are sexually bored with your husband.

Reply to Another Anon

I agree with Romany - i think its just a fantasy.

Posted by: Angel | 2011/01/24

I am 30. one child

Reply to Angel

How old are you and do you have any kids?

Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/24

First 3 words of your post " I am married" .
What are you doing? Please sit and think of the complications for all involved and do not be stupid.
Go in later rather and avoid this temptation.

Reply to Romany

You are bored. I also look at other women - because i am bored.