Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2012-07-03

Wife and intemacy

The wife and I haven''t made " Love"  for over seven weeks. She says she is not in the mood.
Yet she reads books that are all about sex and mysterious lovers.
i just don''t get it

Indeed, it does sound as though you "just don't get it" in more ways than one. Some women get stuck into chick flicks, romcoms, and Romance Novels ( sometimes, nowadays, including more sexual stuff than you might imagine ) to an extent that would make anyone's real life seem pale by comparison, and in just the same way that many wives worry about their husband's interest in porn, online and elsewhere.
There's no substitute for proper communication here, and marriage counselligng should be able to improve things for both of you.

5
Posted by: Just Me | 2012-07-04

SK dont know who posted the F Off was not me.

Thanks for your input I will try you note.

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: SK | 2012-07-03

Oooh actually your problem is attitude. You are obviously very angry. Projecting your anger on other people is not going to help you in any away.

You are too funny

Reply to SK
Posted by: Just Me | 2012-07-03

@ SK

I didn''t ask for your opinion, so just FU< K OFF

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: SK | 2012-07-03

Is the book named 50 shades of grey? If it is please check out women24, as they have been discussing the issue. Same issues that you are raising have been raised by many men across the world and might assist.

If not, it is said that these books provide such an erotic view of relationships that their normal lives seem boring hence her denial. Hope it works out. Maybe just even write her note or something to express your feelings more than talking about it at night when you want it.

Reply to SK