Question
Posted by: Martin | 2011/10/07

Wife

Subject: wife
Posted by: martin | 20/9/2011

Wife is going to cape town on work related stuff but is going with 1 of the men from her work place,she always travelles with him,twice they had to stay over night as they miss the plane.she dresses up very smart when she travells to cape town or jhb with him.Dont know what to think.HE PICKS HER UP AND DROPS HER OFF ?
She has been to cape town from monday and came back last night,i seen love bites on her neck when i ask her she says she has a rash and must see a doctor...
HELP.... WHAT MUST I DO......

Dear Martin,

I would suggest that you need to have an open and honest conversation with your wife and express to her your concerns and sense of anxiety about her relationship with her colleague and how it is impacting on you and your relationship.

You clearly are experiencing a sense of mistrust and insecurity as to the loyalty and faithfulness of your wife. If you do not address it it will begin to "fester" inside of you and your resentments will build and build.

You may consider couples counseling too.

10
Posted by: Brian!! | 2011/10/10

Show her the comments on this page - that will wake her up!!

Reply to Brian!!
Posted by: Robyn | 2011/10/09

Hi Martin

There is a huge difference between a love bite and a rash .
You should check her body out as there will be more evidence of the so called " rash"  .
Sorry man , this is a common occurance in our society today.
I suggest counselling , take into consideration the welfare of the kids and yourself .

Reply to Robyn
Posted by: Realist | 2011/10/08

Sorry my pal, she is getting knobbed by this guy. There is no way that a married woman can trundle off with a male work colleague under those circumstances, no way ! If she was a Muslim woman, it just would not happen, they do not travel away with any male other than their husbands.
Take the advice given and get rid of her. Next thing shes carrying this guys kid, or passing some ugly thing onto you.

Reply to Realist
Posted by: L | 2011/10/08

My dear, this sounds really bad. I feel for you. But you are a grown man and need to face it. So, check her phone see what time of night calls are being made and received etc. Hire someone to tail her, then (while your detective is doing his tailing) start going out too and see if she cares. If she doesnt then you have a problem. Once you have your evidence, send her a divorce letter. Did you know you can sue a cheating partner? A woman won a R100000 lawsuit against her cheating husband for breach of marital contract. your detective must get you evidence too.
At least you know you when you walk away, you can keep your head up high and you got a little bit of revenge without having to resort to violence or agression!

Reply to L
Posted by: Martin | 2011/10/07

She says she will be going to see about it,but that will be too late it will be gone.She just bbm me to say she landed and never called untill i pick her up from the airport....

Reply to Martin
Posted by: VICTIM | 2011/10/07

SORRY TO SAY ...YOUR WIFE IS TWO TIMING YOU.
IT`S EASY TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN A LOVE BITE AND A RASH. DOES SHE GET THE" RASH"  ONLY WHEN SHE GOES OUT WITH HER COLLEAGUE?

YOU TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR AND CONFIRM WHAT IT IS.
AND IF SHE SHE LIED TO YOU ..DUMP THE SLUT.

Reply to VICTIM
Posted by: Romany | 2011/10/07

I agree and disagree with Adfnd.
You are probably correct in your asumptions. But, for peace of mind, get a Private detective and get the proof.
No, do not engage in the same behaviour... that will take you down to her level and will make you the guilty one.
Good luck... this is a horrible thing to go thru but you will survive.
Once you have the proof, your head will take over from your heart.
No use asking her and fighting about it. Cheaters are also skilled liers and manipulators.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: adfnd | 2011/10/07

I would suggest have her tailed first get some proofs and then face her finally settling. you can also adopt her practice and engage with a women in similar manner to see your wife''s reaction.

Reply to adfnd
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/10/07

Hi Martin. I have been throug the same experience and that was just the beginning of all m y heart aches!! Have you got children? Even if you have, let go of this manipulating slut as soon as you can. GET OUT!!! She is allready ruining your life!! I was forced to go to a phsiciatric hospital twice because of the same sh@t as what you are going through now!!

It will not be easy but if you go on your own you will be off much better and you will find peace!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Topdog | 2011/10/07

Your wife is a slut,i read ur last post. and i feel for u...

Reply to Topdog