Question
Posted by: martin | 2011/09/20

wife

Wife is going to cape town on work related stuff but is going with 1 of the men from her work place,she always travelles with him,twice they had to stay over night as they miss the plane.she dresses up very smart when she travells to cape town or jhb with him.Dont know what to think.HE PICKS HER UP AND DROPS HER OFF ?

Whilst it is difficult to be at home when one's partner is away travelling, it is important not to jump to conclusions regarding what is going on here. More and more people are required to travel due to work these days and even long distance relationships are becoming more common. Trust is so important in a relationship and good communication, which is that much more difficult when one spends time apart. Perhaps you could discuss your feelings of anxiety and that it is difficult for you.

6
Posted by: HARRY | 2011/09/23

Ask her whether she believes that her male colleague has a bigger or smaller penis that yours.

Reply to HARRY
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/21

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: amy | 2011/09/20

Dear Martin, i am in a research facility and have regular meetings in Cape Town and overseas and i have to travel very often with one of the doctors, I am married and also make an effort to dress for these meetings, however it is all innocent and have never even thought of them in that way. Your wife may just want to create a good impression.

Reply to amy
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/09/20

Martin, I went through this" work"  and " team building stories and my wife did the same thing.....nice clothes and undies....see if she buys new undies!!

The excuses of missing the plane and now have to sleep over is bull!!!!

I am sorry to say but I think you might have a problem. Make very sure about your facts so that if there is something that you have solid prove!!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: KARL | 2011/09/20

yOUR WIFE IS PLAY THE FIELD.,THAT WORK MATE IS WORKING UR WIFE GOOD AND SOLID.CATCH A WAKE UP BOET.

Reply to KARL
Posted by: MARK | 2011/09/20

Does she cum home with panties

Reply to MARK