Question
Posted by: TT | 2009-07-28

wife

I suspect that my girlfriend of 7years is a Lesbian or suffering from latent lesbianism. When she befriends a woman,they become so close and call each other evryday.When the friendship it usually ends abrumptly and she will start saying all the negative things about her friends. The last time she stopped talking to her friiend(at least that' s what she told me) becz the friend ecided to go elsewhere with her boyfriend instead of attending her party. She aslo prefers clitoral sex and being fingered than penetration. Once she reaches orgasm through manual stimulation,she would usually insist that I finish quickly. She is 27 and I am 39 but on avarage we have sex 3times a month.I have caught masturbation on two separate occasion while she knows very that I do not mind satisying her sexually.

TT what you describe is not indicative of latent lesbianism but from a physical perspective it does indicate that your sexual repertoire is not wide enought to meet her needs. BTW most women prefer clitoral orgasms - thee are very very few that can reach orgasm with deep stimulation alone ( less than 10 % in some studies)
From the emotional perspective - what you describe seems to me to be normal behaviour. You might be fishing for reasons that are remote. get back to basics and talk the problem through with her... and do some reading on the female sexual response - find it on our website . www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: TT | 2009-07-29

Where is the sexologist??? I am interested in the sexologist response than anything else....please offer your professional input.

Reply to TT
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-29

Did u ever think that " maybe"  u not doing it right..
Remeber, u can pour ur heart out on this site, and listen to all these people, but only u and ur wife will be able to solve this...
Cos u know what she is like...as in likes, dilikes... the way she likes it...
Change ur style a little... try diff things..
Dont give her dick sometimes.. just go with the foreplay only...
Maybe its u, not her....

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: aa | 2009-07-28

thats a huge problem eish' ' ' ' ' ' ' 

Reply to aa