Question
Posted by: Love | 2009-03-21

Wierd heart beat

Hi doc,

every now and again (more often these days) my heart starts to beat so hard I can feel it in my throat and it kinda hurts. It happens at any given time- I may be walking or even just sitting or lying on the couch. It will do that for a few beats and go back to normal. Im 22 years old (female) and I walk for at least 30 minutes at day (I walk for 10 minutes 3 times). Thanks.

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a 24 hour holter test (24 hour cardiac monitor) to make the diagnosis of palpatations. Your doctor will then treat your palpatations accordingly.