Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/23

Widow dating

Hi CS,

Im starting to date a widow with 2 young girls, she is taking it very slow, slower than Im accustomed to, as Ive never dated a widow before. I suspect that its because of her kids that she is keeping her distance slightly until she can establish how I relate and interact with her girls.

Does this make sense and do you have any advice on how to integrate myself into her family and earn the acceptance and trust of her girls?

Is there something malfunctioning in the forum today, that several questions seem to be getting posted twice ? I responded the other time this was posted