Question
Posted by: Distressed | 2009/09/21

wide vagina or weak penis??

Im my previous relationship i experienced rough, forceful sex.i feel this has weakened my bladder and pelvic floor muscles although i have heard that rough sex shouldnt damage these muscles.my current partner feels that he cannot mould into me properly as i am too wide.he has weak erections sometimes.could the fact that he is not fully erect make my vagina feel too stretched for him?

The vagina and other pelvic organs are support by a group of muscles – ‘the pelvic floor’ muscles. They keep our innards from falling on the floor! Like any muscles, the more we exercise them, the more toned they are and they work better! Quite often with age, these muscles become weaker and can result in bladder problems and that ‘stretched vagina’ feeling. Kegel exercises can help regain some of the strength of the pelvic floor. Locate the muscle by tightening, as though stopping your urine flow. Hold it for 10 seconds and release for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times and try and do them 3 times a day. Pelviflex is a device that may be helpful (www.pelviflex.com ). Sometimes surgery is required if there are bladder symptoms. Your partner may need some advice on Erectile Dysfunction if this continues to be a problem. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Mpho Robert | 2009/09/26

i have the same problem i mean weak erection

Reply to Mpho Robert
Posted by: Libra | 2009/09/25

I would like to find out where can I get the Pelviflex because I think I have the same problem.

Reply to Libra
Posted by: XXX | 2009/09/21

It probably could be a combination of both,however,he seems to be blaming you whilst he is the one with a weak erection !
There are kegal exercices you can do to keep your muscles firm/tight and he needs to address his " problem" .

Reply to XXX