Question
Posted by: Mink | 2008-12-18

Wicked!!

Guys I have on numourous occasions pasted my stories on this site, some (thanks a span well apprecaited and to CS as well) have helped take my blinkers off and very helpful, I then copied and pasted and sent to my fiance.
This man is born wicked, nothing he does is wrong, he cheats, I am the one at fault, if I ask him something he says go and ask the cybershrink etc keeps throwing it in my face, why don' t you write in and ask what they have to say.
He just can' t seem to realise that what he does is wrong,cheating, drinking and drugging.
One day he came home with blood stains on the crotch of his sleeping shorts, I asked him about it he actually said I was speaking nonsense, then I was bad, he makes me feel bad about myself and carries it off well, still smiling and wanting to kiss me on my lips and hug me whereas inside of me I feel repulsive knowing that his been orally and sexually active with another. He just goes on as norm, nothing you say or do worries him.
On all the replies I have gotten here I must say 2009 is my year and I have long last decided to move on.
Wishing all you lovely and caring people a merry xmas and happy new year, especially to CS.This is the best site ever.

Of course he doesn't see anything wrong with what he does --- he can't bear to face the facts about his own behaviour. Rather like someone with an antisocial personality, who sees even his own worst behaviours as ALWAYS someone else's fault. And getting reprinted copies of what I or anyone else on the forum says, is not going to get him to see the light --- it'll only annoy him.
The puzzle, for anyone reading your mesages, is why you have chosen to stay with him for so long. If you experience him in the way you describe, and he makes you feel as bad as you say --- why would you choose to have such a person as your fiancee ?
Let's hope 2009 is indeed going to be a good year for you, and for all our readers. I could really do with a good one, too !