Posted by: Latoya | 2013-01-31

Why would your ex keep calling

I broke up with my ex boyfriend many times, after realising that our relationship is going nowhere, everytime he will call saying he misses me, i will fall for his calls and end up with him.
In December i made sure i dont pick up his calls ever again, i did just that, but then, i realised i still have this things at my place, he might be looking for them, picked up his call, he came to fetch his valuables. After that, i dont ever call him, but he keep calling me, early in Jan he said i must come and look at his workshop where he works, i went, just for the heck of it, and he told me how much money he makes etc, i was happy for him and i left, the guy is calling to tell me nothing, i am seriously not interested anymore, how do i say, or what must i say some more to get him not to call me anymore, i know we not fighting, but i wuold rather not have small talks with him ever.

OK, you have recognized the mistake, the cycle of breaking up ( hopefully for good reasons ) and then accepting a feeble excuse on his side and starting all over again. Tell him calmly and politely that youn have moved on and don't want him to call you any more, and if he ignores this, change your phone number, or block his calls. Its not compulsory top accept calls from someone you dont want to speak to.