Posted by: Hidden | 2010-10-21

Why would he?

My husband watches pornography and masturbate while at it, it happend on Sunday when i came back from church. He locked our bedroom and do this ridiculous practice, i sked him why he does this he just became so aggresive and don''t wanna talk about it. somehow i feel so intimidated and not good enough. Why would do such a thing?

Dear Hidden,

Masturnbation (solo sex) is a very common and normal form of sexual activity for men and women who are single and involved. Just like we like socialising with others at times and other times just need some alone time, so to does it happen in our sexual lives. Masturbation is not about you not being good enough.

What is important is that this has become a source of anger and resentment between the two of you and this needs to be addressed. I would suggest some couple counselling.

Posted by: daZee | 2010-10-25

To ManhatingPorn

HATS OFF TO YOU !!!!! We need more men like you. I was not " anti-porn"  for many years and used to watch it with my husband if he so chose. Then he started doing the internet thing, then whores !! No, PORN DESTROYES!!!!

Reply to daZee
Posted by: ManHatingPorn | 2010-10-22

Hi Pornstar. I may be a nerd and yes, I am always after my wife. That is the way it is supposed to be. And guess what ... she is actually satisfied! Real men don''t do porn!

Reply to ManHatingPorn
Posted by: pornstar | 2010-10-22

This manhatingporn must be a nerd always after his wife, only halfman hate porn.

Reply to pornstar
Posted by: agree | 2010-10-22

manhatingporn you are 100% right, porn is very destructive and leads to more sexual perversion over time, it is also unnatural and degrading to women changes the way people view each other. it degrades totally the intimacy of the sexual act and puts it on show reducing people to animals.

Reply to agree
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-21

i tried but i dont c the problem other than u didnt make him a steak sammich when u came back from church, thats probably y he was agressive, remember for next time pls.

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: anon007 | 2010-10-21

how old are you guys and did you ever watch porn with him

Reply to anon007
Posted by: ManHatingPorn | 2010-10-21

In my opinion porn is one of the most desructing things man has ever created. I don''t care what the media tries to tell us, porn destroys people and relationships. " Just being a man"  is a really lame excuse! I am tired of men who use excuses like this to justify porn addiction, cheating and what not. Not all men do this. He should realise that he is slowly poisoning his mind and destroying your marriage.

Reply to ManHatingPorn
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-21

It is totally normal with a lot of men to masturbate even if he is in a healthy relationship.
The best you can do is to keep things exciting in your own relationship.Just because he looks at porn does not mean he loves you less.It just must not become all consuming with him.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: jelly | 2010-10-21

Next time take him with you to church.He was aggresive because he was " uitgevang" 

Reply to jelly
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-21

Most men will denie this, but its so true! as much as we are involved and satisfied at home/ with girlfriends but we still check on woman arses, hips, and breast. Your man was just fantasising about something else atleast he wasn''t cheating with a real human being. Cool down he was just being a man, then you will be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy